B.A. in Economics & International Studies, Muhlenberg College
Alana joined Triangle J Council of Governments in August 2016 after working in a communications role for a private-sector consulting firm. Alana previously worked for NEOS LLC and the South Central Regional Council of Governments (SCRCOG), both in CT. Prior professional experience includes creating & managing strategic communication plans, editorial calendars, website and social media platforms, and engagement of COG member towns and officials.
- Develops and champions the TJCOG brand and establishes TJCOG as a regional resource
- Creates communications plan and ensures consistent communications through the organization
- Enhances member government relationships and maintains contact with local government staff and elected officials.
- Serves as a face of the organization to bolster TJCOG presence among member governments and in the community
- TJCOG 2016-2017 Communication Plan & Strategy
- TJCOG Regional Summit: A Future Together - Connecting Our Urban & Rural Communities
- Member Engagement
- TJCOG Board of Delegates and Member Committees Support
- TJCOG Website