Master of Regional Planning, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, concentration land use and environmental planning.
Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science, Auburn University.
Various GIS classes through ESRI.
Joined Triangle J in November 2003. Previously worked as an intern with Triangle J and the Upper Neuse River Basin Association. Has several years experience in environmental fields and an analytical background in GIS, land use planning, and environmental analysis and assessment.
- Generate GIS products and maps.
- Provide spatial analyses concerning regional planning issues.
- Database management.
- General data gathering and mapping support for the CORE project
- Map production, data creation, and spatial analysis in support of various regional transit projects
- Landscape and parcel-based spatial analyses for multiple local area watershed plans
- Principal GIS analyst for the Upper Neuse Clean Water Initiative