TJCOG’s Development and Infrastructure Program is built around partnerships that bring local communities together with other stakeholders to take advantage of opportunities and develop solutions to important development, conservation and infrastructure challenges. Focusing on long-term, regional-scale strategies, the Development and Infrastructure Program serves five main roles:
- Convener and common ground for research, project development, relationship-building and information-sharing
- Coordinator of cost-effective regional services
- Manager of regional planning projects
- Administrator for regional institutions addressing development, conservation and infrastructure
- Provider of technical assistance and data to member communities
Click on the links to the left to learn about particular projects and program areas. Contact our staff if you have questions or comments, or would like to explore technical assistance contracts.