Office Operations Manager
Bachelor of Arts in Education, University of South Carolina
Attended UNC-CH School of Government’s City and County Clerk School and Workshop for New Clerks
Joined Triangle J in July 2009. Previous experience in project management and office administration for 16 plus years and as an educator in the private and public school systems.
- Designs and monitors office systems and procedures and maintains office supply inventory.
- Provides support for the executive director and project directors.
- Manages various records and files, composition and layout of various materials.
- Coordinates meetings and other events.
- Ensures proper maintenance and repair of office equipment and vehicle.
- Assists with interviews and new employee training and startup.
- Performs breath alcohol and drug screening tests for member governments; maintains records and reports results to member governments, transit agencies, and universities.
- Ensures library and other filing systems are maintained and up to date.
- Liaise with information technology provider; member of Office Technology Team.
- Maintains directory of Region J’s local government staff and elected officials.
- Conducts registrations for meetings at both office and off-site locations.
- Certified Breath Alcohol Technician, Calibration Technician and Drug Screen Collector for Drug and Alcohol Testing Program.