Master of Science in Land Resources and Environmental Science, Montana State University
Bachelor of Science in Zoology, magna cum laude, Concentration in Ecology, Evolution, and Organismal Biology, Michigan State University
Jen joined Triangle J Council of Governments in January 2017 after working in stormwater management at the City of Raleigh. Prior professional experience includes 10 years working as an environmental consultant in Seattle with focuses on stormwater, sediment, and aquatic ecology, and a year working for the NC Division of Water Resources in the Water Sciences Section.
• Provide technical assistance and organizational support in comprehensive water resources to local governments, state and federal agencies and nongovernmental organizations.
• Conduct collaborative watershed planning with local governments, state and federal agencies and nongovernmental organizations.
• Upper Cape Fear River Basin Association
• Clean Water Education Partnership
• Triangle Area Water Supply Monitoring Project
• Little Cross Creek Watershed Planning