Our Job Opportunities
Triangle J’s region is diverse, dynamic, and growing. Managing this growth and enhancing the region’s quality of life requires partnerships and collaboration. And that’s why the region relies on the Triangle J Council of Governments and our talented team of problem-solvers.
Our staff members support TJCOG’s mission and build a stronger regional community through addressing major regional issues related to transportation, resiliency, water, affordable housing, economic development, and aging and human services that extend beyond the jurisdiction of a county or city. Staff ensures TJCOG remains a trusted source of data and analysis that informs decision makers and calls attention to important trends.
Discover why TJCOG is a great place to work, learn and invest in your career!
Thank you for your interest in employment with Triangle J Council of Governments!
- Position is open until filled with first review of applications on October 30, 2020.
- Applications must be submitted via this job portal.
- Initial review of applicants begins August 28, 2020
Member Employment Opportunities:
- Employment application available here
- Applications should be emailed directly to Lee Worsley, email@example.com
TJCOG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and designated Best Workplace for Commuters.