Available Funding Opportunities
FY 2020 EDA Public Works and Economic Adjustment Assistance Programs including CARES Act Funding - Have a project idea? TJCOG's Economic Development District team works directly with U.S EDA to strengthen applications and access funding. Email Lindsay Whitson, firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss!
Ensuring an Equitable and Inclusive Approach
- COVID-19 Equity Framework and Rapid Response Tool
- Resources and Engagement Opportunities for Organizations Supporting Under-Served Communities
FEMA Public Assistance Resources
- Eligible Emergency Protective Measures
- Fiscal Tracking and Federal Reimbursement Tips/Tricks
- TJCOG Guide to FEMA Public Assistance
- NCEM Public Assistance Tutorial Series
- Guide to Holding a Remote Meeting During a State of Emergency (in accordance with Senate Bill 704)
Resources from Trusted Health Organizations
- World Health Organization COVID-19 Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Resources
- NC Department of Health & Human Services Resources
- Johns Hopkins University COVID-19 Map
- Duke University Healthcare System COVID-19 Updates
- UNC Healthcare COVID-19 Updates
- Wake Med COVID-19 Updates
- First Health of the Carolinas COVID-19 Updates
- Columbia University Severe COVID-19 Risk Map
- COVID-19 Impacts by County - ESRI Web App
- Wake County Government COVID-19 Resource Page
- Durham County Public Health COVID-19 Resource Page
- Johnston County Public Health COVID-19 Resource Page
- Orange County Public Health COVID-19 Resource Page
- Lee County COVID-19 Resource Page
- Chatham County COVID-19 Resource Page
- Moore County COVID-19 Resource Page
- NC Pandemic Recovery Office
- State of North Carolina Comprehensive Resource Site
- ICMA COVID-19 Resource Page
- NCLM COVID-19 Resource Library
- NCACC COVID-19 Resource Page
- UNC School of Government COVID-19 Resources
- National Association of Regional Councils COVID-19 Resource Page
- NC Inclusive Disaster Recovery (NCIDR) Network Resources & Engagement Opportunities
- NC Department of Public Safety COVID-19 Public Assistance Resource Page
- COVID-19: National League of Cities Local Action Tracker
- US Census Bureau COVID-19 Demographic and Economic Resources
Additional Data Resources
Resources by TJCOG Priority Area
Johns Hopkins COVID-19 Contract Tracing Course - free through December 31, 2020
Administration for Community Living COVID-19 Resource Guide
American Red Cross Virtual Family Assistance Center
NC Care 360 - A statewide coordinated care network
NC DHHS Prevent & Protect Media Toolkit
Local Housing Solutions Database of homelessness outreach efforts, eviction moratoriums, and other housing-related advice being used in communities amid COVID-19.
NC Main Street and Rural Planning Center's Resource Hub
Kenan Institute's Reopening Amid COVID Dashboard
Internet Service Providers Map - a comprehensive source of new and existing free or affordable service offerings from vendors across the state.
StatsAmerica COVID-19 Resource Hub compiles some of the most useful data and tools available to understand the size, scale and scope of the COVID-19 pandemic.
FEMA Pre-Disaster Recovery Planning Guide for Local Governments - This planning guide is designed to help local governments prepare for recovery by developing pre-disaster recovery plans that follow a process to engage members of the whole community, develop recovery capabilities across governmental and nongovernmental partners, and ultimately create an organizational framework for comprehensive local recovery efforts.
UNC's Center for Urban and Regional Studies' Viewpoints on Resilient and Equitable Responses to the Pandemic Podcast
Using ERM Principles To Help Navigate Risks Triggered by COVID-19 - Poole College of Management at NC State University resource
Local Government Strategic Planning During COVID-19 Webinar by ELGL
NACTO COVID-19 Transportation Response Center - City governments and transit agencies are on the front lines of responding to the COVID-19 pandemic and are rapidly developing policies and projects for this emergency.
Transpo Talk - A private Slack community for transportation professionals to gather and navigate the COVID-19 crisis and recovery together.
COVIDMobilize App - a platform built in North Carolina, helping nonprofit and government organizations build bridges with for-profit companies who can provide help.
U.S Digital Response - pro bono assistance to local governments
COVID-19 Communications Guide - Use these tips and tools to proactively and effectively communicate on COVID-19.
Relief and Recovery: Guiding Principles to Secure Our Water Future - Take a moment to sign, endorse, and integrate these principles into your strategy for water management. Shout out to the Raleigh Water for signing on!