THE APPLICATION PERIOD FOR THE 2021 HOME REPAIR AND REHABILITATION PROGRAMS FOR CHATHAM COUNTY HAS NOT YET OPENED. THE APPLICATION PERIOD FOR THIS PROGRAM BEGINS ON OCTOBER 1ST, 2021.
CURRENTLY THERE ARE NO PROGRAMS THAT TJCOG IS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR. PLEASE CHECK BACK AT A LATER DATE FOR UPDATES.
Is the home you own and live in is in need of serious repairs?
- Does your plumbing leak?
- Is your electrical system unsafe?
- Does your roof need repairs?
- Does your heating system leave you cold?
General Eligibility Requirements
At Least One Member of Your Household Must Be:
If you meet one of the qualifications above, you must also meet the income requirement below:
Gross household income must be at or below 80% of the median county income limits for Essential Single Family Rehabilitation programs. Please click here to verify your county household income limits.
CHATHAM COUNTY - ESSENTIAL SINGLE FAMILY REHABILITATION PROGRAM 2021
- The application for Chatham County Essential Single Family Rehabilitation has not yet opened. Applications will be accepted starting October 1st, 2021.
- Applications for assistance are reviewed and ranked according to the TJCOG ESFR2021 ASSISTANCE POLICY for Chatham County.