THE APPLICATION PERIOD FOR THE 2021 HOME REPAIR AND REHABILITATION PROGRAMS FOR CHATHAM COUNTY HAS NOW OPENED. IT WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL SEPTEMBER 1, 2023.
Is the home you own and live in is in need of serious repairs?
- Does your plumbing leak?
- Is your electrical system unsafe?
- Does your roof need repairs?
- Does your heating system leave you cold?
General Eligibility Requirements
At Least One Member of Your Household Must Be:
If you meet one of the qualifications above, you must also meet the income requirement below:
Gross household income must be at or below 80% of the median county income limits for Essential Single Family Rehabilitation programs. Please click here to verify your county household income limits.
CHATHAM COUNTY - ESSENTIAL SINGLE FAMILY REHABILITATION PROGRAM 2021
- Click this link to download the Essential Single Family Rehabilitation Program Application.
- Applications for assistance are reviewed and ranked according to the TJCOG ESFR2021 ASSISTANCE POLICY for Chatham County.
- Contractors are chosen to perform work using our procurement and disbursement policy, which can be read here.