THE APPLICATION PERIOD FOR THE 2021 HOME REPAIR AND REHABILITATION PROGRAMS FOR WAKE COUNTY HAS NOW OPENED. APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL SEPTEMBER 1ST, 2023.
Is the home you own and live in is in need of serious repairs?
- Does your plumbing leak?
- Is your electrical system unsafe?
- Does your roof need repairs?
- Does your heating system leave you cold?
General Eligibility Requirements
At Least One Member of Your Household Must Be:
If you meet one of the qualifications above, you must also meet the income requirement below:
Gross household income must be at or below 80% of the median county income limits for Essential Single Family Rehabilitation programs. Please click here to verify your county household income limits.
WAKE COUNTY - ESSENTIAL SINGLE FAMILY REHABILITATION PROGRAM 2021
- Click here to download the application for the Wake County ESFR program.
- Applications for assistance are reviewed and ranked according to the TJCOG ESFR2021 ASSISTANCE POLICY for Wake County.
- Contractors will be chosen to perform work in the ESFR program according to our Procurement and Disbursement Policy.