2021 Sandbox Challenge
The 2021 Sandbox Challenge crowdsourced some of the region's biggest economic recovery and resilience challenges. Now, the finalists are here, filled with potential for collaboration and innovative solutions. Learn about Finalist #1 and #2 below, and check back next week for Finalist #3.
On April 28th, the TJCOG Board will select the winning topic.
* Submission Period is closed*
- The submission must be "sponsored" by an organization(s), rather than by a single individual. This does not entail any cost to the organization.
- The challenge must extend across multiple counties in the TJCOG region - the more, the better. Learn more about the TJCOG Region here!
- The challenge impacts or is impacted by the decisions of the public sector.
- The challenge requires unique solutions and its long-term impacts are difficult to measure.
Selection of Finalists
All submissions will be reviewed by TJCOG staff to ensure each meets the criteria listed above.
Announcement of Winner
TJCOG's Board of Delegates will select a winner on April 28th; the winning challenge will be announced on April 30th. The selected challenge will be the topic for all the Sandbox Series programming and work groups in FY 2022.
Wonder what can emerge from the Sandbox Challenge?
Learn about the 2019-2020 winner and its result: the Regional Recruitment Partnership