Grant Assistance & Fiscal Recovery
Local governments and partner organizations in the region are eligible for an expansive number of federal and state funding opportunities, including many new pots of money. These competitive grants are an incredibly chance for our region to access more money for key priorities and think strategically about projects.
Resources to Prepare for New Funding Opportunities
- Preparing for U.S EDA Grant Funding
- Conducting a Community Needs Assessment
- What you need to know about ARP Local Government Funds
Grant applications for programs at the federal level should highlight focus areas for the Biden Administration. These TJCOG staffers are happy to help you integrate respective focus areas into your proposal.
- COVID-19 Recovery - Lindsay Whitson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Climate Action - Emily Barrett, email@example.com
- Equity - Shuchi Gupta, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up using the link below to receive bi-monthly news on federal and state grant opportunities open to our region.