Tuesday, February 5, 2019 3:37:00 PM
This seminar is open to all economic development professionals and elected officials interested in learning about the Foreign Trade Zone program and how it can benefit their community and save money for local businesses that import or export goods.
Attendees will learn:
- What a Foreign Trade Zone is.
- TJCOG's role in the FTZ, the history of our region's FTZ, and benefits of operating in an FTZ
- How companies can determine if an FTZ would benefit them.
- How to apply for zone status and how the approval process works.
- Why US Customs and Border Protection is involved in the program.
No cost to attend but registration required - space is limited. Lunch included.