Requests for Proposals for Covid-19 Vaccination Outreach
The Triangle J Area Agency on Aging (TJAAA) is seeking proposals from community organizations or local governments to assist in outreach and education to advance the Covid-19 vaccination rates in elder adults within the counties of Chatham, Durham, Johnston, Lee, Moore, Orange, and Wake. TJAAA seeks other like-minded organizations to help it increase the Covid-19 vaccination rates amongst the older adult population, especially those who may be difficult to reach or are vaccine hesitant.
Selected organizations will be expected to perform a minimum of two outreach activities listed below. Funds may be used for additional outreach activities and are not limited to those listed below:
- Provide up-to-date health information about Covid-19 vaccines
- Share safety information and benefits of vaccination to the target population
- Share appropriate Covid-19 vaccine locations within the geographic area specified to targeted residents
- Aid in scheduling vaccination appointments for the target population
- Assist with obtaining transportation to and from vaccination appointments for the target population, if needed
- Conduct virtual-based outreach, providing education on up-to-date Covid-19 information
- Disseminate approved Covid-19 vaccine specific content through various social media channels
- Nonprofit Organization: Must be a tax-exempt organization, such as organizations that are tax exempt under Sections 501(c)3, and serve one or more counties (Durham, Chatham, Johnston, Lee, Moore, Orange, Wake) or communities within.
- Local Government: Local governments serving one or more counties (Durham, Chatham, Johnston, Lee, Moore, Orange, Wake) or communities within.
A completed application and requested documents must be emailed to email@example.com and a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by January 28, 2022 at 4:00 p.m. EST.