ARPA & COVID-19 Recovery
TJCOG is committed to helping local governments and stakeholders address ongoing response and recovery needs, while encouraging a coordinated response to this virus. TJCOG stands ready to assist your community and the region during this time. This is a challenging, unprecedented situation for all of us, but we can make it easier by supporting each other, sharing resources, and continuing to collaborate.
For the most up-to-date information about COVID-19 in North Carolina, visit the NC Department of Health and Human Services site.
American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA)
- UNC School of Government ARPA Hub
- NC League of Municipalities: NC & the American Rescue Plan Hub and American Rescue Plan Primer for Municipal Officials
- National Association of Counties: Local Funding Allocations
- National Association of Regional Councils: Analysis of the American Rescue Plan
- U.S Treasury's State and Local Recovery Funds Site
- U.S. Treasury's ARPA Final Rule (effective April 1, 2022)
- National Association of Counties: Overview of U.S. Treasury's Final Rule for ARPA Fiscal Recovery Fund
- From A to Z: Using American Rescue Plan Act Fiscal Recovery Funds to Directly Fund a Capital Project
Housing Project Resources
- US Treasury: Affordable Housing How-To Guide - How to Use State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds for Affordable Housing Production and Preservation
- HUD Exchange: HOME - ARP Program
- ARPA and Audit Considerations
- Local Government Grant Assistance
- Funding for Small Businesses
- Conducting a Community Needs Assessment
TJCOG's Management Analyst is available as a resource for ARPA questions or assistance.
Tara Nattress - Management Analyst
COVID-19 Recovery & Response Resources
TJCOG's Covid-19 Outreach Coordinator is available as a resource for individuals and aging service organizations about Covid-19 vaccinations during this critical time. Our staff work to assure equitable vaccine access for our aging adults and individuals who are homebound throughout our seven counties. To learn more about our work or to seek assistance with all things Covid-19 vaccination related, contact Blake Matthews.
Blake Matthews - Covid-19 Outreach Coordinator
- NC Pandemic Recovery Office
- ICMA COVID-19 Resource Page
- NCLM COVID-19 Resource Library
- NCACC COVID-19 Resource Page
- UNC School of Government COVID-19 Resources
- National Association of Regional Councils COVID-19 Resource Page
- NC Inclusive Disaster Recovery (NCIDR) Network Resources & Engagement Opportunities
- NC Department of Public Safety COVID-19 Public Assistance Resource Page
- COVID-19: National League of Cities Local Action Tracker